Product details of Hunza Bazaar Himalayan Organic Thyme Herbal Green Tea 9000 Grams
- It has a mesmerizing smell that you will love the tea.
- It grows naturally on the top of mountains in the Himalaya and Karakoram ranges in Gilgit Baltistan
- It controls high blood pressure and regulates it.
- It carries with it 1000s of years of cultural folklores and fairy tales and accounts of bravery and courage from greek to roman to the present era. Please search online about its benefits and uses
- It is used as a natural remedy for coughing. It is packed with vitamin C and is also a good source of vitamin A. If you feel cold coming on, thyme can help get you back in good health.
- It is one of the effective herbs for purifying the digestive track and refreshing the digestive system therefore enjoy the aromatic thyme tea from Gilgit Baltistan daily in the morning, evening, and at night.
- 25 grams of this tea will make around 50 to 75 cups depending upon your taste, need, and the color of tea you want. Please let the tea to boil for 3 to 5 minutes to get the maximum benefits of herbs
- Hence sip the nature that grows naturally on the top of 1000s of feet mountains
Thyme is a natural herb from the mint family found on top of mountains in various regions of Gilgit Baltistan including Astore, Nagar, Ghizer, and Hunza Valley. We have collected this rare herb for you which is used to make green tea. For more information search on internet about the uses and benefits of Thyme